Registration for the 7th International Congress of Nematology
Registration fees are detailed in the table below.
|Attendees from||Early registration
until 28 February 2022
after 28 February 2022
|High-income Countries||€ 590||€ 700|
|Middle & Low-income Countries*||€ 490||€ 570|
|Student(1)||€ 390||€ 450|
* List of Middle & Low-icome Countries that allows attendees to automatically claim a reduced registration.
(1) Copy of your student card must be sent to email@example.com
Delegate will receive a full package with:
- entry to all scientific sessions,
- delegate bag and congress materials,
- welcome reception on Sunday 1 May,
- congress tour on Wednesday 4 May,
- congress dinner on Thursday 5 May,
- 4 lunches,
- coffee breaks.
Congress tours on Wednesday 4 May
All congress tours are included in the registration fees, they are optional and on a first-come, first-serve basis.
|Price for accompanying persons:|
|Roses & Rosé tour (Agricultural tour)||€ 50|
|A tour in Monaco||€ 50|
|A tour in Nice||€ 50|
|Dive in the Cannes’islands||€ 50|
Registration and Hotel reservation
Regarding refunds, because the congress is approaching and our commitments to suppliers are confirmed, we can no longer guarantee a full reimbursement of your registration and accommodation reservation.
However, please be assured that we are doing our very best to be able to reimburse as much as possible of the amounts received.
If you confirm your registration cancellation, we will contact you after the congress to arrange your refund, according to the flexibility of the final congress budget.
Please note that you can designate a replacement colleague at no cost by writing to Alpha Visa Congrès / ICN 2022.
Thank you for your understanding.